In this guide, I will walk you through the step-by-step process of unlocking the Violet Mist Art, which is the 4th slot in the inner force section of your character. Our main objective is to obtain both volumes of the Violet Mist Art.
Violet Mist Art Volume 1
You can acquire Volume 1 by completing the Heaven’s Way Peak Mid Level request called “Inner Chi 1.” If this request is not yet available to you, it means you need to first fulfill the prerequisite quest.
Inner Chi 1 Prerequisite:
- Martial Progenitor’s Descendant
- (Snake Pit Labyrinth 4F <Mission Quest>)
Snake Pit Labyrinth 4F Monsters Quest Location
Inner Chi 1
To obtain the Inner Chi 1 request, visit Nohseo, who is located at Heaven’s Way Peak Mid Level. Find Nohseo at the designated spot on the map below.
The next step is to locate a chest on the Upper Level of Heaven’s Way. Complete the quest by opening the epic chest indicated on the map below.
Violet Mist Art Volume 2
Once you have completed Inner Chi 1 in the Heaven’s Way Mid Peak request, Inner Chi 2 will become available. This is the next step in the series of quests needed to unlock the Violet Mist Art.
Inner Chi 2
To receive this quest, return to the same NPC <Nohseo> from whom you obtained Inner Chi 1.
Once you have received the request, your next task is to hunt and eliminate the Lv. 85 Boartusk Blackfiend, the boss of the Magic Square 4F Leader’s Chamber III.
Magic Square 4F<Leader’s Chamber III> Boss will spawn at these specific times.
- 00:00, 03:00, 06:00, 09:00,
- 12:00, 15:00, 18:00, 21:00
Here are three recommended strategies to successfully complete this quest:
- If your Power Score (PS) is above 120k, you can attempt to go solo. Just be cautious of other players who might try to steal the boss.
- Team up with other players who have the same quest to make defeating the boss easier.
- Seek assistance from your friends or clan members to speed up quest completion and reduce the chances of the boss being stolen.
Once you have obtained both Volume 1 and Volume 2, you can unlock the Violet Mist Art. This will allow you to upgrade the following stats:
- Stun Success Boost
- Stun Resistance Boost
- Debilitation Success Boost
- Debilitation Resistance Boost